To lead our students to achieve measurable progress in communicative competence, LCI will provide an interactive and stimulating learning environment based on the use of theoretically sound methodologies, creative instructional practices, technology-related resources, and goals aligned with students’ linguistic, cultural and academic growth.
1. To create a strong performance-driven learning environment which makes achievement and knowledge/skill acquisition priorities for all constituents and which promotes high quality educational training and participation by all.
2. To strengthen continually the effectiveness of student services to ensure that all individual student needs are well-served so that student retention, completion, and satisfaction rates reflect the benefits of the educational programs provided.
3. To make communication with all constituents integral to the institution’s educational services in order to strengthen the institution’s commitment to involvement and participation in the educational process by all.
4. To maintain fair and ethical admissions and enrollment practices in support of the institution’s commitment to accrediting standards, student diversity, and cultural understanding.
5. To provide sufficient, appropriate, and functional facilities in support of high quality and effective educational programs.
6. To ensure all financial procedures and policies are administered in a proper and ethical manner so that the institution maintains fiscal stability and demonstrates sound financial practices.